This is aimed at staff who have to move heavy, or awkward loads within their job role on a regular basis providing them with the best idea of how to do this safely for themselves and keeping others safe in the workplace.
This workshop aims to:
- Understand the definition of Manual Handling and laws that apply to the workplace
- Identify types of injury and ways to reduce the risk of injury
- Identify key features of a risk assessment and follow the 4 steps of the assessment strategy
- Understand the principles of safer handling
- Includes practical assessment
To Book: email email@example.com with delegate name, school name and contact email.