We’re delighted to inform you that the DfE have now announced that they will provide full scholarship funding* for any teacher undertaking one of the new, reformed NPQs. As the local delivery partner for Herefordshire and Worcestershire, we are delighted to offer your staff a place on one of our NPQ programmes (see below). We have cohorts starting in November 2021 and February 2022. Please visit the DfE for full details on funding.
As a former Teaching School and NPQ licence holder, South Bromsgrove has a wealth of experience in supporting staff through the full range of leadership programmes and we are delighted to be the local NPQ provider for Prince Henry’s Teaching School Hub, in partnership with Teacher Development Trust.
We are currently enrolling participants for our November 2021 cohorts across each of the 5 programmes we offer. These are:
- NPQ Leading Behaviour and Culture – Ideal for those who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibility to lead pupil behaviour and culture and support others in these areas.
- NPQ Leading Teaching – Ideal for those who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibility to lead teaching in a subject, year-group, key stage or phase.
- NPQ Leading Teacher Development – Ideal for those who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school.
- NPQ Senior Leader – Ideal for those who are or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school or cross-trust level responsibilities.
- NPQ Headteacher – Ideal for those who are, or aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school.
>> Unlock great teaching and offer your staff nationally recognised NPQ development with the brand new and now FULLY FUNDED*, Teacher Development Trust National Professional Qualifications.<<
All programmes are designed to be flexible, blended-learning qualifications, rooted in the art, the craft and the science of School Improvement through People Development.
If you are interested in finding out more, or beginning the application process, please complete the expression of interest form on our website. If you would like to arrange a call to discuss any elements of the programmes, please contact me on this email address, or firstname.lastname@example.org